MartLoux e-service marketplace is inclined to keeping user data safe. Vendors and buyers in the intents of trade, provide valuable and important user data and information to actualize this cause. In conformity with the delineated Terms of Services, these intricate data and information are provided by the seller or buyer. MartLoux on the other hand utilizes these data and information accordingly. It is also our sole responsibility to ensure these provided contents are out of harm’s way as we diligently put them to safety. However, these data are required/needed to help our platform and users more effectively.
- DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Personal Data means any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly, indirectly, and certainly identify an individual.
- At some point while using our Platform and Services provided, we may collect personal data, which includes but is not limited to:
- Identity data, such as your name, gender, profile picture, and date of birth;
- Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers;
- Account data, such as bank account and payment details;
- Transaction data, such as details about orders and payments to and from you, and other details of products and Services that you have purchased or obtained through the Platform;
- Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, international mobile equipment identity, device identifier, and other information and technology on the devices you use to access the Platform;
- Profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage data, such as information on how you use the Platform, products and Services or view any content on the Platform;
- Location data, such as when you capture and share your location with us in the form of photographs or videos and upload such content to the Platform.